BESIX Case Study
BESIX: key information
|Business sector:||Construction, property development and concessions|
|2020 Sales Revenue:||€ 2.8 bn|
|Number of employees:||13,000|
|Global presence:||25 countries, accross 4 continents|
BESIX is an international construction group. Preparing punctual consolidated accounts and providing Executive Management with key financial data and reports are crucial deliverables of the Finance Department.
In the video, Liesbeth De Decker, Senior Business Analyst & Reporting with BESIX, explains how Sigma Conso helps them meet their objectives.
Summary of benefits perceived by the customer
- Sigma Conso Consolidation & Reporting is an integrated consolidation and reporting application that matches the requirements of international groups:
- Interfaces with multiple accounting and ERP systems simultaneously
- Multicurrency functionality
- Provides the Finance Team with efficient control over data and reports
- Statutory consolidation and group management reporting in a single application
- Consolidation & Reporting also boasts an Excel add-in that allows data to be extracted automatically from the application into an Excel spreadsheet
- Finance and accounting expertise:
- Beyond the software application expertise, Sigma Conso provides a consultancy service through its pools of Finance and Accounting experts. This can be particularly helpful during closing periods.