BESIX Case Study
BESIX: key information
- Activity sector: construction, property development and concessions
- Founded in 1909
- Headquarters: Brussels (Belgium)
- In 2020 the BESIX Group achieved sales revenues of over EUR 2.8 billion. The Group employs more than 13,000 persons in 25 countries across 4 continents.
- More information: www.besix.com
BESIX is an international construction group. Preparing the consolidated accounts in a timely manner is crucial for the Finance Department, as well as providing the Executive Management with management reporting and group’s key figures.
In this video, Liesbeth De Decker, Senior Business Analyst & Reporting with BESIX, explains how Sigma Conso help them meet these objectives.
Working with Sigma Conso: the benefits in a few words
- A unified consolidation and reporting software application that exactly fits the requirements of international groups:
- Consolidation of data provided by various accounting and ERP systems
- Multicurrency application
- The finance team is in the driver’s seat
- Ease-of use
- Statutory consolidation and group management reporting in the same application
- Finance and accounting expertise:
- Sigma Conso also delivers support in finance and accounting, which is very useful during the closing period.