Business case SIPEF
- Industry: Belgian agribusiness group, active in certified tropical agriculture (tea, rubber, palm oil, etc.)
- Listed on Euronext Brussels
- Founded in 1919
- 20 subsidiaries in Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Ivory Coast
- Employs more than 21 000 people.
- More information: sipef.com
SIPEF is active internationally, headquartered in Europe, with operations in Asia, Africa.
In this video, Bart Cambré, Group Controller, and Boban Bekkers, Financial Controller, explain how Sigma Conso helps them produce consolidated accounts autonomously, without the intervention of consultants.
Working with Sigma Conso: the benefits in a few words
- Technological edge:
- A modern, easy-to-use interface
- Powerful software: consolidation calculations are performed within seconds (instead of minutes, as it was the case with the software used previously)
- Low total cost of ownership:
- The finance teams wanted to set-up the application themselves and are now able to manage the software autonomously (add accounts, new entities, etc)