Discover Human Resources Planning with Sigma Conso
A complete solution for HR Planning
Facts and figures, growth and success – in the end, all results depend on people and not on machines. It is therefore crucial to use an efficient planning tool for your HR to help the group achieve the goals that were set by the management team. The use of dashboards, for example, allow to easily link HR to the performance management of your company.
An efficient HR planning tool can improve and facilitate personnel management by the use of functionality for data modeling, analysis, reporting and planning. Next to that, a professional tool for planning offers different types of access to the system (according to the profile of the user) to guarantee confidentiality while using one open system.
Personnel management is crucial and has to take into account structural changes, evolutions in the required competences, demographic changes, … Personnel management gets a whole new dimension adding those factors.
Next to that, the goal of personnel management is also to discover the potential of every employee and to anticipate to possible evolutions in the labor market. You should 1) take into account the personnel costs, but also 2) integrate analytical and qualitative data: management of individual careers, evolutions in the labor market and in the sector, growth of the company, …
Typical questions for a HR director
- What KPIs do I need to assess the HR process?
- How can I assess the HR department according to parameters such as HR staff to employee rate or HR cost per employee?
- To what extent does HR support the strategic business objectives?
Sigma Conso offers you a complete tool for your forecasts, including a specific module for personnel management that allows companies to build their forecasts in a simple and reliable way. It is also possible to make medium-term and long-term plans, on both employee level and per cost center.
The application automatically takes into account the evolution of certain parameters such as remunerations, bonuses, resources, and so on.
It is possible to use forecasting scenarios based on factors such as turnover of the personnel, the evolution of remunerations, the end of maternity or paternity leave, … to calculate the effects on the organization.
On reporting level, the software offers various standard reports that can be personalized. It is also possible to create custom analyses in a couple of clicks, like planning of the personnel needs, management of telecommunication costs or the performance of the recruiting process.
The tool also has multiple access levels to guarantee the confidentiality of sensitive information.
What are the challenges for the responsible of personnel planning?
- Possessing reliable information to be able to take the right actions;
- Having an overview of the structure and development of personnel costs;
- Being able to efficiently manage HR and its processes;
- Reconciliation of HR and business processes to be able to achieve the business objectives;
- Connecting personnel management with superior planning and reporting processes to support content-related and organizational decisions.
Sigma Conso Planning is a tool that fulfills all your requirements and offers the following functionality:
- Comprehensive and detailed HR and personnel cost planning;
- Integration and management of risks, including turnover rate, terminations, loss of highly qualified employees;
- Personnel management on individual level, per function or socio-economic structure;
- Reporting full and part-time personnel, employees joining or leaving the company, length of service and partial retirement;
- The possibility to create a skill matrix from new or existing data.
Sigma Conso Planning uses an advanced authentication system that guarantees a complete confidentiality of the information and a rigorous control of access.
The benefits of Sigma Conso Planning for personnel planning
The tool allows to:
- Realize planning at employee level: bottom-up and top-down, including the allocation of employees to other business units.
- Manage the planning of personnel costs both centralized as decentralized.
- Manage the staff appointment scheme and a skill matrix to compare the required competences with the actual competences.
- Realize multidimensional analyses of HR key figures.
- Anticipate the evolutions of the employment structure.
- Assess the staff potential.
- Connect with SAP® HR.
- Realize simulations in real-time: growth rates, willingness to change, employee turnover, …
- Plan individual careers.
- Manage the application and staffing process.