By Alain Stubbe, Human Resources & Services Manager at Sigma Conso.
Sigma Conso is currently undergoing fast business expansion in the countries in which it operates and there is a continuous need for recruitment of new colleagues, which means a number of 10 open job vacancies permanently. To cater for this need, an ambitious recruitment plan has been set up.
To integrate and retain newcomers, we defined an integration process.
In the first few weeks following their arrivals, each new colleague:
- Is introduced to the different departments
- Undergoes a training on our software applications
- Attends our consolidation training (Consolidation Academy)
- Is coached by a senior colleague
- Is supported by an international team
Later in the year, he (she) is invited to attend the annual corporate trip, which gathers all the teams from the various Sigma Conso offices: the goal of this team-building event is to get to know each other better in a relaxed atmosphere in order to always better work together. For the latest editions, read here (2017), here (2016) and here (2015).
And at the end of each year, in December, all the teams meet at the HQ to share and discuss the goals for the coming year.
The goal of the integration process is:
- To develop or strengthen the expertise in corporate performance management of our new colleagues
- To enable the newcomer to participate in missions locally or abroad
- To transfer skills internally
- To share and build on our corporate values
Two years ago, all Sigma Conso staff gathered for a workshop in order to identify the shared values in the group. The results of this were: human, exciting and driven by challenge.
In addition to these values shared by the team, a start-up mentality is a real asset for anyone willing to grow with us. In a fast-growing company, such as ours, not all processes are yet formalized and initiative and a willingness to assume new responsibilities are strongly encouraged. There is also a positive attitude at Sigma Conso: it’s essential to be able to identify the opportunity behind any difficulty or “problem”. Every new colleague is given the opportunity to evolve in his / her role, depending on his / her skills and attitude and the needs of the group.
By joining Sigma Conso, you are given the opportunity to give a new impetus to your career:
- For people with a « finance » profile, I would say that joining Sigma Conso will expand your expertise.
- For people joining our IT department, you’ll have the opportunity to work at the forefront of innovation (read or article here).
- For sales people (we are currently looking for talented sales managers and business developers), it’s the opportunity to leverage innovative marketing tools (marketing automation, inbound marketing).
- And for administrative and supporting functions, when joining Sigma Conso, you join a group offering a pleasant work atmosphere, focused on its people, their well-being and career development.
|Possible career path
Entry level position: Junior Consultant (see the offer)
The support department offers the perfect environment to quickly master our software applications.
Possible evolutions can be:
To know more about our values and the current vacancies at Sigma Conso, visit the career section on our website.
About Sigma Conso
Our mission at Sigma Conso is to simplify processes for group reporting and planning professionals. We offer a complete range of software and services in the field of Corporate Performance Management and assist our clients in transforming the finance function.
Sigma Conso’s offer includes an integrated CPM software suite, financial advisory and consolidation training sessions.
Our ambition is to always keep one step ahead of our customers’ expectations. This is reflected in our continuous innovation process and in the use of best practices so as to be able to offer state-of-the-art technology.
Combining our international experience and local presence, we challenge ourselves to become a globally recognized brand in the corporate performance management market. By creating an inspiring and efficient workplace, we strive to attract and retain dedicated talent to make our shared vision come true.
Sigma Conso is currently undergoing fast international expansion with a presence in the major European, Asian and African economic centres: Abidjan, Amsterdam, Bilbao, Brussels, Kuala Lumpur, London, Luxembourg, Munich, Milan, Paris, Singapore, Tunis, Warsaw, Vienna, Zug, …