Seminar: element61 and Sigma Conso
Optimize your intercompany reconciliation process | IFRS 16 lease contract administration | Using BI solutions to report your consolidated data
Sigma Conso and element61 have the pleasure to announce their partnership in 2018. Joining our forces will help us to better serve our clients and offer a complete range of services in the field of corporate performance management.
We are pleased to invite you to our event on March 27, in which you have the possibility to:
- Learn more about the partnership and the types of services we offer to our clients.
- Get insights on several CPM topics from the experts of Sigma Conso and element61.
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Participation is free of charge
1120 Brussel (Neder-Over-Heembeek)
- 12h00: Welcome and lunch
- 13h00: Introduction partnership element61 and Sigma Conso
(presented by Frederic de Schutter, Partner Business Analytics at element61 and Dominique Galloy, Managing Director at Sigma Conso)
- 13h30: Discover the key action points to optimize your intercompany reconciliation process
(presented by Frank Lehouck, Partner Business Analytics at element61 and Dorien Roes, Sales Manager at Sigma Conso)
- 14h30: IFRS 16 lease contract administration: process and application
(presented by Sébastien Jacobs, Senior Consultant at Sigma Conso)
- 15h15: Break
- 15h30: Using BI solutions to report your consolidated data
(presented by Frederic de Schutter, Partner Business Analytics at element61 and Dorien Roes, Sales Manager at Sigma Conso)
- 16h15: Closing cocktail