Sigma Conso is looking for a Client Services Director (M/F)
Sigma Conso, an international group active in Corporate Performance Management Software & Services, is looking for a Client Services Director to strengthen the Management Team at our headquarters in Brussels and help us cater for the needs of our more than 600 customers.
You will be responsible for our advisory and consulting teams, spread across 6 countries in Europe.
Working at Sigma Conso, that means:
- Working at a human-size group, with an international and multicultural dimension
- Fulfilling exciting projects in a buoyant environment, where customer success is of utmost importance
- Joining multidisciplinary teams that can rely on each other to complete projects (team spirit, sharing information)
- Innovation both in the software that we deliver and in the processes used within the company (state-of-the-art technology, innovation policy)
- A flexible work environment
- The following shared values: human, exciting, driven by challenge
Our colleague Emilie, Consultant in France, explains:
“Sigma Conso is a human-size company and the management really listens to our career aspirations. Every effort is made to ensure our missions take place in the best possible conditions. The great diversity of clients makes day-to-day activity interesting and rewarding. The international size of Sigma Conso allowed me to have challenging assignments, which is great for personal and professional development.”
Client Services Director (M/F)
You will be part of the Executive Committee of the company and take care of the following tasks:
- Manage the consulting team within the 6 entities of the group
- Ensure an efficient relationship with our customers in normal situations and situations of extreme time pressure
- Manage the relationship with our implementation partners and help develop additional partnerships
- Actively participate in the management of some critical projects
- Act as a Customer Success Manager at the group level
- Identify cross-selling opportunities
- Ensure that the expertise of the different consultants is shared within the organization and with our community of partners
- Strong and relevant experience in Financial Corporate Performance Management or Management Consulting
- Relevant experience of managements of projects and management of a team of consultants
- Efficient, driven by challenge and customer-focused
- Multilingual. Very good command of English, Dutch and French is a minimum
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Business Management
- Good communication skills
- Autonomous, creative, well-organized and stress resistant
- Able to evolve in his/her responsibilities and career
Interested to join a market leader in Corporate Performance Management?
Are you ambitious and ready to contribute to Sigma Conso‘s success?
Can you relate to our core values: human, exciting and driven by challenge?
Join our international team now!
Please fill in the form below or send your cv and application letter to Alain Stubbe (email@example.com). Applications will be treated confidentially.