Digital Marketing Manager (Kuala Lumpur)
Sigma Conso is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager
Sigma Conso, an international group active in Corporate Performance Management Software & Services, is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist/ Manager based in Kuala Lumpur office.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for all key digital marketing duties to drive brand awareness and to generate leads for Asia region. Overall responsibilities include:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence, including content planning and execution
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for planning and execution of campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Ability to provide strategic insights and ideas for digital marketing with the intent to elevate brand awareness, and generate leads.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proactive, creative, and be able to work independently.
- Team player with initiative, willingness to learn, appreciate mentoring/knowledge sharing among team members and building a positive team culture.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent written English and oral presentation.
Sigma Conso is a fast-growing group.
Fortino Capital Partners, a European Private Equity Fund, recently invested in Sigma Conso to accelerate growth and expand the company internationally. Read the press release here.
- Interested to join a market leader in Corporate Performance Management?
- Are you ambitious and ready to contribute to Sigma Conso‘s success?
- Can you relate to our core values: human, exciting and driven by challenge?
- Join our international team now!
👉 Please fill in the form below or send your cv and application letter to email@example.com. Applications will be treated confidentially.