Sigma Conso is looking for Financial Consultant / Project Managers (M/F) – Brussels, Paris and Luxembourg
Sigma Conso, an international group active in Corporate Performance Management Software & Services, is looking for talented Financial Consultants / Project Managers, to reinforce the team.
Working at Sigma Conso, that means:
- Working at a human-size group, with an international and multicultural dimension
- Fulfilling exciting projects in a buoyant environment, where customer success is of utmost importance
- Joining multidisciplinary teams that can rely on each other to complete projects (team spirit, sharing information)
- Innovation both in the software that we deliver and in the processes used within the company (state-of-the-art technology, innovation policy)
- A flexible work environment
- The following shared values: human, exciting, driven by challenge
Sigma Conso is a fast-growing group.
Fortino Capital Partners, a European Private Equity Fund, recently invested in Sigma Conso to accelerate growth and expand the company internationally. Read the press release here. Related article: Sigma Conso continues growth with new investor and Board of Directors
To reinforce the team and sustain the current international growth, we are looking for (m/f):
FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS / PROJECT MANAGERS
Brussels, Paris and Luxembourg
You will join a team of highly experienced consultants. This team of experts helps financial directors, consolidators and auditors improve their financial processes.
You will report directly to the head of services of the company and you will take care of the following tasks:
- Participating in the execution of operational and financial reporting missions for our customers under BeGaap and IFRS, or other national and international accounting rules
- Implementing our software solutions at new customers
- Ensuring an efficient and professional relationship with our existing clients and partners
- Setting up training sessions to the customers, partners and public audiences.
- An experience in consolidation, financial reporting or audit
- An experience in Project Management
- Very good command of Dutch, French and English is mandatory
- At least professional bachelor, Master degree or equivalent through a first experience
- Good communication skills, client and service oriented
- Extended knowledge of the Microsoft Office products is a plus
- Autonomous, creative, well-organized and stress resistant
- Knowledge of financial applications (consolidation, reporting, budgeting) is also an added value
- Able to evolve in his/her responsibilities and career.
- A highly professional and dynamic multicultural work environment
- A team of experts recognized on the market
- An attractive salary package
- A large place for initiatives and career development
- A comprehensive training is planned.
Interested in this challenge?
👉 Please send your cv and application letter to Talent Acquisition Manager, Anthony Gates (email@example.com)
Applications will be treated confidentially.