To reinforce the team and sustain the current international growth, we are looking for (m/f):
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT / PROJECT MANAGER
Brussels, Paris and Luxembourg
You will join a team of highly experienced consultants. This team of experts helps financial directors, consolidators and auditors improve their financial processes.
You will report directly to the head of services of the company and you will take care of the following tasks:
- Participating in the execution of operational and financial reporting missions for our customers under BeGaap and IFRS, or other national and international accounting rules
- Implementing our software solutions at new customers
- Ensuring an efficient and professional relationship with our existing clients and partners
- Setting up training sessions to the customers, partners and public audiences.
- An experience in consolidation, financial reporting or audit
- An experience in Project Management
- Very good command of Dutch, French and English is mandatory
- At least professional bachelor, Master degree or equivalent through a first experience
- Good communication skills, client and service oriented
- Extended knowledge of the Microsoft Office products is a plus
- Autonomous, creative, well-organized and stress resistant
- Knowledge of financial applications (consolidation, reporting, budgeting) is also an added value
- Able to evolve in his/her responsibilities and career.
- A highly professional and dynamic multicultural work environment
- A team of experts recognized on the market
- An attractive salary package
- A large place for initiatives and career development
- A comprehensive training is planned.
Interested in this challenge?
Please fill in the form below or send your cv and application letter to Nathalie Declercq (firstname.lastname@example.org), Stubbe, Lisart & Partners, Romeinsesteenweg 464 – 1853 Strombeek – Bever.
Applications will be treated confidentially.