Sigma Conso is looking for a Junior Consultant (M/F) – Brussels
Sigma Conso, an international group active in Corporate Performance Management Software & Services, is looking for Junior Consultants to reinforce the team.
Working at Sigma Conso, that means:
- Working at a human-size group, with an international and multicultural dimension
- Fulfilling exciting projects in a buoyant environment, where customer success is of utmost importance
- Joining multidisciplinary teams that can rely on each other to complete projects (team spirit, sharing information)
- Innovation both in the software that we deliver and in the processes used within the company (state-of-the-art technology, innovation policy)
- A flexible work environment
- The following shared values: human, exciting, driven by challenge
Sigma Conso is a fast-growing group.
Fortino Capital Partners, a European Private Equity Fund, recently invested in Sigma Conso to accelerate growth and expand the company internationally. Read the press release here. Related article: Sigma Conso continues growth with new investor and Board of Directors
To reinforce our team in Brussels, we are looking for a:
who will report to the Head of Services and will collaborate closely with a highly motivated Senior Consultant.
You will take care of the following responsibilities:
- Answer calls and manage incoming e-mails from clients;
- Analyze and identify problems;
- Evaluate the degree of urgency of interventions;
- Offer help in solving issues of customers together with our dedicated teams;
- Participate in the implementation of our tools at clients’ site;
- Deliver product training sessions to clients;
- Participate in drafting the training manual.
- At least a professional bachelor with financial or accounting background;
- Interest in software;
- Trilingual: Dutch, French and English;
- Experience in a similar function is an asset;
- Calm and comforting attitude, stress resistant;
- Service minded and customer-focused;
- Able to show empathy.
We offer you the possibility to evolve to a Consultant role with a fast-growing, international company.
👉 Please send your cv and application letter to Anthony Gates (email@example.com) Applications will be treated confidentially.