Job opening: Junior IT Consultant (Brussels, Paris or Luxembourg)
Sigma Conso is looking for a Junior IT Consultant (M/F) – Brussels, Paris or Luxembourg
Sigma Conso, an international group active in Corporate Performance Management Software & Services, is looking for a Junior IT Consultant to strengthen our IT team.
Working at Sigma Conso, that means:
- Working at a human-size group, with an international and multicultural dimension
- Fulfilling exciting projects in a buoyant environment, where customer success is of utmost importance
- Joining multidisciplinary teams that can rely on each other to complete projects (team spirit, sharing information)
- Innovation both in the software that we deliver and in the processes used within the company (state-of-the-art technology, innovation policy)
- A flexible work environment
- The following shared values: human, exciting, driven by challenge
Sigma Conso is a fast-growing group.
Fortino Capital Partners, a European Private Equity Fund, recently invested in Sigma Conso to accelerate growth and expand the company internationally. Read the press release here. Related article: Sigma Conso continues growth with new investor and Board of Directors
To reinforce our team in Brussels, we are looking for a:
Junior IT Consultant (M/F)
You will be part of our IT Department and will report directly to the Head of IT operations.
You will take care of the following tasks:
- Perform remote and on-premise software installations at our clients
- Perform SaaS customer management
- Be in charge of the implementation, configuration and guidance of the client with his first usage of the software
- Document the technical installations
- Ensure 1st-level support for our clients (problem qualification and solving)
- Ensure the technical support (database, servers and security, interfaces, set-up, IIS, …)
Help improve the internal network security
- Bachelor degree (at least)
- Experience of 2 to 3 years within the installation of software
- Technical knowledge: Office, SQL, Windows
- Technical editorial skills
- Autonomous, responsible and critical mindset
- Capable of integrating rapidly into a team
- Client and solution oriented
- Willing to develop your skills and abilities
- Available and flexible
- Knowledge/experience in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP infrastructure:
- Web technologies (IIS, web services, …)
- Knowledge of Citrix is a plus
- Experience in support/installation of other financial products is a plus (SAP, Navision, Sage, …)
- In possession of a driver license B
Interested to join an innovative software company?
Join our international team now!
👉 Please send your cv and application letter to Jo Wilkinson (email@example.com). Applications will be treated confidentially.
IT and Innovation at Sigma Conso
Sigma Conso was also featured in this TV programme (in Dutch)
Werken bij Sigma Conso, hoe is dat? Ontdek het in onderstaande video!