Sigma Conso is looking for a Junior IT Consultant (M/F) – Brussels, Paris or Luxembourg
Sigma Conso, an international group active in Corporate Performance Management Software & Services, is looking for a Junior IT Consultant to strengthen our IT team.
Working at Sigma Conso, that means:
- Working at a human-size group, with an international and multicultural dimension
- Fulfilling exciting projects in a buoyant environment, where customer success is of utmost importance
- Joining multidisciplinary teams that can rely on each other to complete projects (team spirit, sharing information)
- Innovation both in the software that we deliver and in the processes used within the company (state-of-the-art technology, innovation policy)
- A flexible work environment
- The following shared values: human, exciting, driven by challenge
Sigma Conso is a fast-growing group.
Fortino Capital Partners, a European Private Equity Fund, recently invested in Sigma Conso to accelerate growth and expand the company internationally. Read the press release here. Related article: Sigma Conso continues growth with new investor and Board of Directors
To reinforce our team in Brussels, we are looking for a:
Junior IT Consultant (M/F)
You will be part of our IT Department and will report directly to the Head of IT operations.
You will take care of the following tasks:
- Perform remote and on-premise software installations at our clients
- Perform SaaS customer management
- Be in charge of the implementation, configuration and guidance of the client with his first usage of the software
- Document the technical installations
- Ensure 1st-level support for our clients (problem qualification and solving)
- Ensure the technical support (database, servers and security, interfaces, set-up, IIS, …)
Help improve the internal network security
- Bachelor degree (at least)
- Experience of 2 to 3 years within the installation of software
- Technical knowledge: Office, SQL, Windows
- Technical editorial skills
- Autonomous, responsible and critical mindset
- Capable of integrating rapidly into a team
- Client and solution oriented
- Willing to develop your skills and abilities
- Available and flexible
- Knowledge/experience in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP infrastructure:
- Web technologies (IIS, web services, …)
- Knowledge of Citrix is a plus
- Experience in support/installation of other financial products is a plus (SAP, Navision, Sage, …)
- In possession of a driver license B
Interested to join an innovative software company?
Join our international team now!
👉 Please send your cv and application letter to Anthony Gates (firstname.lastname@example.org) Applications will be treated confidentially.
IT and Innovation at Sigma Conso
Discover our culture code:
Sigma Conso was also featured in this TV programme (in Dutch)
Werken bij Sigma Conso, hoe is dat? Ontdek het in onderstaande video!