To reinforce the team and sustain the current international growth, we are looking for (m/f):
PRE-SALES FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
Based in Paris
You will join a team of highly experienced consultants. This team of experts helps financial directors, consolidators and auditors improve their financial processes.
Your goal is to clearly articulate advantages of Sigma Conso solutions and more precisely the Corporate Performance Management Solutions to prospects/partners in any form of oral and written communication.
You will be part of the sales organization and you will take care of the following tasks:
- Delivering product demonstrations and presentations to prospects and customers
- Quickly understanding business processes, discover optimization potential, define the solution, and communicate this to the customer during the pre-sales meeting
- Specializing in technical and functional capabilities of the products
- Answering pre-sales questions and request for proposals
- Delivering a strong support for the organization in different countries
- Ensuring an efficient and professional relationship with our partners, distributors and resellers for all the pre-sales aspects
- Setting up training sessions to the partners
- A strong experience in pre-sales or financial solutions and in solution selling methodology
- English is mandatory
- At least professional bachelor, Master degree or equivalent trough a large experience
- Good communications skills, client and service oriented
- Excellent technical knowledge of SQL, Excel (macro’s) and any Reporting/Budgeting software
- Natural curiosity, quick minded
- Autonomous, creative, well-organized and stress resistant
- Willing to travel
- Able to evolve in his/her responsibilities and career
- A highly professional and dynamic multicultural work environment
- A team of experts recognized on the market
- An attractive salary package
- A large place for initiatives and career development
- A comprehensive training is planned
Interested in this challenge?
Please fill in the form below or send your cv and application letter to Alain Stubbe: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be treated confidentially.