Sigma Conso provides over 500 international groups with tailored and upgradeable solutions that facilitate their financial management and improve their decision-making processes. What sets us apart from our competitors is the fact that we deliver flexible, high performance applications that are rich in business content. Our software applications were developed using full web technology and are offered in SaaS mode or on premises.
To always better serve our clients and accelerate our growth, we wish to strengthen our sales team, to promote our innovative CPM solution (consolidation, group reporting, fast close, budgeting and planning).
We are currently seeking a (m/f):
- You will be in charge of a well-established portfolio of existing clients that includes fiduciaries, investment funds, big four and medium to large corporate clients based in Luxembourg.
- You will work on the business development in the local market as well as abroad (East of France, Wallonia).
- You will promote “SaaS” and “On Premise” solutions related to a well-known business application dedicated to Corporate Performance Management.
- On top of that you will be working on promoting advisory projects (interim management in finance, support in complex consolidation projects, optimization of financial processes, budgeting processes, …) for clients which have such opportunities and business needs.
- Thanks to your business network you make sure that the company is well-known by the key decisions makers (CFO, Risk Manager, Consolidation Manager, …) of your portfolio.
- From time to time you may be asked to conduct workshops with professionals that require a deeper understanding of the solution.
- Of course you will attend professional events related to topics such as “financial management”, “regulatory reporting”, “consolidation” in order to expend your network and develop your business.
- You have a very good knowledge and/or background in accounting, finance and consolidation in addition to strong capabilities to get into a business development role.
- A former business development or account management experience related to the financial services industry in general is highly welcome as well.
- You are autonomous, well organised, able to run properly a business and you are always looking for improving your sales development performance level.
- You are hunting and prospection minded.
- You have strong abilities to work with local and remote teams.
- You are fluent in French and in English, any other language is an asset.
- Our client offers an attractive and comprehensive salary package.
For more information please contact Nicolas Hurlin by phone on +352 26 29 45 20.
Applications will be treated confidentially.