Software Development Engineer C# (Lisbon)
Sigma Conso is looking for a Software Development Engineer C# (M/F) – in Lisbon
Sigma Conso, an international group active in Corporate Performance Management Software & Services, is looking for highly-motivated Senior C# Development Engineers to participate in the development of high performance Web applications for finance departments of international customers.
Working at Sigma Conso, that means:
- Working at a human-size group, with an international and multicultural dimension
- Fulfilling exciting projects in a buoyant environment, where customer success is of utmost importance
- Joining multidisciplinary teams that can rely on each other to complete projects (team spirit, sharing information)
- Innovation both in the software that we deliver and in the processes used within the company (state-of-the-art technology, innovation policy)
- A flexible work environment
- The following shared values: human, exciting, driven by challenge
Sigma Conso is a fast-growing group.
Fortino Capital Partners, a European Private Equity Fund, recently invested in Sigma Conso to accelerate growth and expand the company internationally. Read the press release here. Related article: Sigma Conso continues growth with new investor and Board of Directors
Currently we’re seeking highly-motivated Senior C# Development Engineers to participate in the development of high performance Web applications for finance departments of international customers.
You’ll be based in Lisbon and be part of an international team driven by challenge and looking for continuous innovation using recent technologies.
- University degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable education;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, jQuery, CSS, JSON, Bootstrap, AJAX
- SQL Server / T-SQL knowledge
- Experience with Continuous Integration and MSBuild
- In-depth knowledge of software development process
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Open-minded for new technological approaches
- Team player
Key activities will include:
- Develop high quality and performant .Net Code;
- Use Development recommended practices, standards and patterns;
- Provide accurate analysis by following best standards
- Provide support in product development, proposals and further research
Any of the following skills or abilities is a plus:
- Knowledge of tools like Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of financial applications (ERP, Reporting,…) or experience in the financial or management consulting areas
- Other languages (French / Dutch) are welcome
- Integration in a solid company with permanent contract within dynamic teams.
- Attractive package
- Opportunity to develop and work on innovative solutions used by customers in various industry sectors
- Continuous support in your professional development
Our employees are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encourage true team spirit and to create an international and dynamic working environment in which each can develop the knowledge and skills needed to boost their career.
Interested to join a market leader in Corporate Performance Management?
Are you ambitious and ready to contribute to Sigma Conso‘s success?
Can you relate to our core values: human, exciting and driven by challenge?
Join our international team now!
👉 Please send your cv and application letter to Jo Wilkinson (email@example.com). Applications will be treated confidentially.