Sigma Conso develops Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, trainings and services.
Our story: from consolidation to corporate performance management
Sigma Conso was founded in 2002 by Allen White and is now recognized as an expert in the field of corporate performance management. The group has over 500 references and offers its clients flexible and innovative solutions to simplify their financial management.
- Publication of the book "Direct Consolidation" by Allen White, co-founder of Sigma Conso.
- Release of the 2.1 versions of Consolidation & Reporting and Intercompany software applications. Release of version 10 of Planning software application.
- Sigma Conso is present in 15 countries, either directly or via its distribution network.
- The opening of a second office in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and one in Italy (Osnago).
- Agreement with prevero: the software for budgeting, planning and forecasting is being distributed under the name Sigma Conso Planning.
- The opening of an office in the Netherlands (Breda).
- Sigma Conso acquires Sage's consolidation and reporting business and strenghtens its presence in France and Europe.
- Sigma Conso launches Intercompany, software for intercompany reconciliation and fast close.
- An office opens in Paris (France).
- Launch of the Consolidation & Reporting software: software for statutory consolidation and management reporting.
- The opening of an office in Luxembourg.
- Allen White creates Sigma Conso to market, organise and implement future software developments.