Sigma Conso was founded in 2002 by Allen White and is now recognized as an expert in the field of corporate performance management. The group has over 600 references and offers its clients flexible and innovative solutions to simplify their financial management.
“We simplify processes for group reporting and planning professionals.”
“Sigma Conso aims to offer the most complete consolidation, group reporting and planning solution on the market so as to always keep one step ahead of our customers’ expectations.”
“Through continuous innovation and by applying the latest best practices, we set the pace when it comes to offering state-of-the-art technology.”
“Combining our international experience and local presence, we challenge ourselves to become a globally recognized brand.”
“By creating an inspiring and efficient workplace, we strive to attract and retain dedicated talent to make our shared vision come true.”
- Fortino Capital Partners acquires a stake in Sigma Conso to pursue the Group's growth and international expansion. This is Fortino Capital's twentieth B2B software investment and Sigma Conso becomes the sixth investment platform of the Growth Capital Fund.
- Sigma Conso is present in 20 countries and provides over 600 international groups with innovative and scalable solutions that simplify their financial management
- Release of the 3.0 version of our Consolidation & Reporting software, which allows financial departments to leverage cloud technology to simplify their processes
- Opening of offices in Portugal and Indonesia.
- Sigma Conso is listed as a “Representative Vendor” in Gartner’s Market Guide for Corporate Planning Applications
- Publication of the book "Direct Consolidation" by Allen White, co-founder of Sigma Conso.
- Opening of an office in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)
- Opening of a second office in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) and one in Italy (Milan).
- Agreement with prevero: the software for budgeting, planning and forecasting is being distributed under the name Sigma Conso Planning.
- Opening of an office in the Netherlands (Breda).
- Sigma Conso acquires Sage's consolidation and reporting business and strenghtens its presence in France and Europe.
- Sigma Conso launches Intercompany, browser-based software for intercompany reconciliation and fast close.
- Opening of an office in Paris (France)
- Launch of Sigma Conso Consolidation & Reporting, browser-based, unified consolidation & group reporting software
- Opening of an office in Luxembourg.
- Allen White creates Sigma Conso to market, organise and implement future software developments.