Easy and quick iXBRL filing
- Efficient preparation of your iXBRL file with taxonomy included in the software and immediately updated with the newest regulations.
- Effortless review and audit: Allow teams and external auditors to review and check documents before sign-off.
- Single source, multiple outputs: iXBRL, XBRL, Word and PDF.
- Advanced AI/ML XBRL tagging: Advanced auto tagging feature that helps you tag with ease without prior knowledge of XBRL.
- Easy version management: Users can work on one centralised document and can create and manage versions.
- Collaborative cloud platform: Team members can easily work together without losing track or accountability.
- Easy successive filings: Easily prepare next period documents with the roll forward feature.
- Full history of all versions, ability to review and comment on all documents.
- Sophisticated validation rules to ensure superior data quality.
Why Sigma Conso iXBRL (powered by Iris Carbon ®)
- Flexible model: self-filing solution, expert services or blended approach
- Full cloud solution, SaaS platform hosted on Microsoft Azure
- Deep market expertise: experience of working with XBRL since 2005, and iXBRL since 2011
- Top notch quality rankings of several independent quality evaluators
- Successfully completed ESEF Field Tests in 2017
- Expert support at your service
ESEF Mandate Details
1 January 2020
Scope of XBRL tagging
- Detailed tagging of Financial Statements (from 2020)
- Block tagging for notes (from 2022)
- Detailed tagging of notes (voluntary)
- Tag using ESMA taxonomy for concepts that are present, for rest create ‘extensions’ and ‘anchor’
- Only consolidated financials need to be XBRL tagged, XBRL for standalone financials is voluntary