Basic techniques in consolidation (3 days)
Module 1, Basic Consolidation Techniques, lasts three days and provides the theoretical foundations of statutory consolidation and the method to perform complete, real-life consolidations. Many examples are provided to illustrate each key concept and a complete case study is done on the third day.
Content of the first two days
- The concept of group and its implications
- Definition of consolidation methods
- Currency conversion
- Analysis of inter-company variances
- Consolidation adjustments
- Consolidation eliminations
Case study: this day is spent doing a complete group consolidation with the trainer
Every participant of the first module receives the book “Direct Consolidation, Consolidate your expertise” from Allen White. See here 10 reasons to read the book!
€ 1.590 p.p. (VAT not included)