Consolidation case studies: acquire the principles to solve the complex cases which occur in the life of groups.
Teacher-assisted case studies, including:
- Sale of an asset outside of the group with a positive consolidation difference
- Acquisition of a sub-group
- Sale of a foreign holding with a consolidation difference
- Sale of intra-group securities
- Conversion of bonds into shares
- Dividends paid as new shares
- Company deconsolidation
- Change from full consolidation to equity consolidation during the fiscal year
- Company merger
Attendees can also submit their own cases.
€ 1.200 (VAT not included)