Does your company use the consolidation and management reporting software of Sigma Conso? Would you like to follow a training to acquire the necessary knowledge and be able to fully autonomously work with the tool? Sigma Conso organizes Consolidation & Reporting training sessions on a regular basis and you can join now!
Content of the administrator training
- Exchange rates, creating a period, create periods in batch, companies and group structure
- Online input forms
- Advanced spreadsheet
- Import/export of mapping tables and of (hub) data
- Import/export data via a standard protocol Odata
- Local adjustments, analytical dimensions, validation of local data, intercompany validation
- Intercompany reconciliation
- Consolidation adjustments
- Consolidation events
- Reports (standard reports, consolidated reports, drill-down analysis, user reports, analysis reports, journal view, job, batch reports, documents repository)
- Reports: pivot reports
- Consolidation reports
- System structures: accounts, flows and journals
- System structures: define intercompany rules, define events, define validation rules
- Define eliminations
- Define analytical dimensions
- System validation
- System structures: online input forms, online multi-periods
- System structures: online advanced input forms
- Define user reports: standard reports, flow reports, cash flow reports, multi period reports, advanced user reports
- Administration: users / roles / security
- System configuration
- Content panel
- Send email
How to register for a training session?
These training sessions are organized on a regular basis, in different languages, for new customers. For existing customers, it is possible to join an existing session. We are also open to discuss your specific requirements and adjust the training to your needs.
Contact your local account manager or send an e-mail to email@example.com to join one of those sessions!