Taking off to London for a two-day teambuilding
Sigma Conso has experienced a tremendous growth in the past few years, with every year new colleagues joining our teams for different functions and in different countries. Since our last teambuilding activity in June 2017, we have welcomed more than 70 new clients, which makes it every time more challenging and important to have strong teams working together on the projects.
Every year, we therefore unite all the colleagues in a fun and relax environment, in order to spend some time together and to get to know each other better.
At the end of September, our annual trip took us to London!
- Intrigued (or should we say shocked?) by the notorious serial killer, we’ve started with a Jack the Ripper tour. Although we have not figured out the mystery of the killer, we are now fully up-to-date with the story…
- We ended the tour in a darts club, where the competitive side of the colleagues took the lead and after a real challenge, we can now call our colleague Chris Mr. Champion in darts.
- In the afternoon, we got local and did a city game in a London Black Cab. The challenges were made to let our creative juices flow and we must admit that the pictures and videos are rather fun to watch!
- We ended the evening with a dinner at the Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant and some drinks at a bar.
- After a night of sleep, we went Rock ‘n Roll! Cruising towards Abbey Road and discovering the real stories behind the popular rock bands, we have discovered a whole new side of London.
- London should not have been London without the famous London Eye. We concluded our two days-trip with a magnificent view over London from the London Eye!
This trip is a way for us to show Sigma Conso’s real values: we are above all a human company, that is driven by our main mission to simplify processes for group reporting and planning professionals. And now back to that business…
Do you also want to be a part of our international team? Check out our open vacancies and apply now.