User Day Sigma Conso 2017 – Report
On the 17th of October, Sigma Conso has held its International User Day in Nivelles, Belgium. The event is organized every year and this edition, it was the Golf de la Tournette in Nivelles that has welcomed us and our clients for a day filled with presentations and networking moments.
The day started with an IFRS 16 conference, in which Fouad Elouch (IFRS expert, EFRA) and Sébastien Jacobs (Senior Consultant, Sigma Conso) elaborated on multiple cases and gave a demonstration of our plug-and-play solution to automate the application of IFRS 16.
We continued with the company news and new functionalities of Sigma Conso Consolidation & Reporting 3.0. Afterwards, we presented a couple of cases on how to improve your management reporting, including one of our clients that shared his experience on this topic.
And of course, we filled the day with some networking moments (outside, as the weather was in our favor).
- Sigma Conso is further expanding internationally: opening of offices in Lisbon (Portugal), Barcelona and Madrid (Spain) and Jakarta (Indonesia); projects with groups from all over the world; international development of the partner network.
- Sigma Conso is listed as a “Representative Vendor” in Gartner’s Market Guide for Corporate Planning Applications.
- Development of our Advisory business unit:
- advise on accounting and conso questions
- process optimization and fast close
- interim in consolidation and reporting
- closing and consolidation guidelines and policies
- set-up (deferred) tax reporting, CbC reporting
- migration assistance
- implementation new accounting standards
- intercompany matching and reconciliation process optimization
- New business contents: IFRS 16, INREV, ANREV, Us Gaap, UK Gaap, PPM, HR, IFP, ABC, IFRS 17, …
We would like to thank our customers for joining us at this event and are happy to welcome you on a next occasion!