Are you curious to discover what our clients think about the products and services of Sigma Conso?
We asked them on the occasion of a recent Users’ Day.
Listen to their answers in the video at the bottom of this page.
- Jan De Nul: offshore infrastructures and dredging. More information on www.jandenul.com
- Infotheek: European leading circular IT specialist. More information on https://www.infotheekgroup.com/
- Post Luxembourg: mail, financial services and telecommunications. More information on https://www.post.lu/
- Lhoist: lime, dolime and mineral products. More information on https://www.lhoist.com/
- Greenyard: global market leader of fresh, frozen and prepared fruit & vegetables, flowers and plants. More information on https://www.greenyard.group/
Working with Sigma Conso: the benefits in a few words
- Time devoted to consolidation has been halved
Subtantial productivity gains
Quality of the customer support
- A single point of contact for technical and consulting support
- One of the clients interviewed in this video reports a 22-day implementation
Autonomy and low cost of ownership
- The consolidation manager is in the driver’s seat: he/she can do the set-up and is thus able to quickly adapt the application to the needs of the group (addition of entities, changes in the group structure, etc.)
- Improved quality of the financial information – the application guarantees data accuracy