Financial Consolidation and Reporting: A Guide for CFOs
It’s well known that executives and corporate leaders value the empirical mindset and hard data the CFO brings to the table, and agree that they want their CFOs to play a larger part in the company’s strategy. Now more than ever, though, CFOs face the growing need to support decision-making with fast, high-quality, and accurate information.
In this guide, you’ll find:
- What is financial consolidation?
- The purpose of consolidation
- Consolidation tools
- What to look for in a cloud-based software solution
- The consolidation process: Best Practices
- Migrating to an automated, cloud-based consolidation platform: a case study