Sigma Conso is looking for a Client Services Director!
Sigma Conso, an international group active in Corporate Performance Management Solutions, is looking for a Client Services Director to reinforce the Management team in Brussels and help us cater for the needs of more than 600 customers that we are proud to have. In order to structure our growth, you will be responsible for the consulting teams of the 6 entities in the group.
Working at Sigma Conso, that means:
- Working at a human company with an international and multicultural dimension
- Fulfilling exciting projects in a changing environment where customer focus is of utmost importance
- Joining multidisciplinary teams that can rely on each other to complete projects (team spirit, sharing information)
- Innovation both in the software that we offer and in the processes used within the company (state-of-the-art technology)
- A flexible work environment, with the following values: human, exciting, driven by challenge
Our colleague Emilie, Consultant in France, explains:
“Sigma Conso is a human-size company and the management really listens to our career aspirations. Every effort is made to ensure our missions take place in the best possible conditions. The great diversity of clients makes day-to-day activity interesting and rewarding. The international size of Sigma Conso allowed me to have challenging assignments, which is great for personal and professional development.”
You will be part of the Executive Committee of the company and take care of the following tasks:
- Manage the consulting team within the 6 entities of the group
- Ensure an efficient relationship with our customers in normal or even high pressure situations
- Manage the relationship with our implementation partners and help setting new relationships
- Actively participate in the management of some critical projects
- Act as a Customer Success Manager at corporate level
- Identify new opportunities at the customer side for new projects, services or products
- Make sure that the expertise of the different consultants is shared within the organization and with our community of partners
- Strong and relevant experience in Financial Corporate Performance Management or Management Consulting
- Relevant experience of managements of projects and management of a team of consultants
- Professional, efficient, driven by challenge and customer-focused
- Trilingual English, Dutch and French is a minimum
- Master’s Degree in Finance or Business Management
- Good communication skills and professional appearance
- Autonomous, creative, well-organized and stress resistant
- Able to evolve in his/her responsibilities and career
Interested to join a market leader in Corporate Performance Management?
Are you ambitious and ready to contribute to Sigma Conso ‘s success? Can you relate to our core values: human, exciting and driven by challenge? Join our international team now!
Please fill in the form below or send your cv and application letter to Alain Stubbe (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications will be treated confidentially.